1. Our Staff has received training in preventive measures from Covid-19.
2. Our Staff has the necessary protective equipment at all times.
3. We carry out a daily control of the health of workers with a responsible declaration that they have not been in contact in the last 15 days with any infected person.
4. We reduce the capacity, including the pool area
5. We have separated the deckchairs from the pools, at least 1.5m (by family unit groups).
6. We carry out analyzes of the environment and common use surfaces by a certified external company.
7. We have indicated the risk areas with posters of preventive advice.
8. We provide points with disinfectant gel in different locations.
MEASURES IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
1. We have reduced the number of tables in our restaurant.
2. We continuously sanitize the restaurant room by the cleaning staff.
3. We will offer you the possibility of choosing a menu instead of a buffet service. The menu varies daily and is available for room service as well.
4. At breakfast, our duly protected staff serve the food to the client and, in any case, can request individual hot dishes prepared from the kitchen.
5. All kitchen and living room staff work with gloves and masks, both those that are facing the client and those that are not.
6. In the areas susceptible to tail, we have indicated minimum separations in the ground, so that everyone respects the safety distance.
7. We provide the tableware by our staff, thus preventing customers from having direct access to it.
8. We have single doses of oil, vinegar, salt and pepper on the tables.
9. We disinfect the drink menus for each new diner.
10. We carry out an exhaustive control and review of the temperature of the dishwashing trains (> 80º)
MEASURES IN CLEANING SERVICES
1. Our laundry ensures and certifies the treatment of clothes at more than 60º and with disinfectant products.
2. We do not carry out the cleaning of the room while the client is inside it.
3. We disinfect the hand gloves with hydroalcoholic gel after each cleaning of the room.
4. We use disposable wipes for each client exit cleaning.
5. At the request of the client, we provide a sanitizing gel and masks as courtesy amenities.
6. An approved external company certifies that the cleaning of rooms is carried out in accordance with the Covid-19 prevention measures established by the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism.
MEASURES IN THE RECEPTION SERVICE
1. We have signaled the safety distance.
2. We have disinfectant gel on each counter.
3. We disinfect all the delivery material to the client (room keys, TV controls, etc).
4. We provide basic prevention information and rules on the correct use of the facilities to all clients.
5. We have reinforced the cleaning and disinfection of the counters.
6. We have courtesy sanitizing wipes service.
MEASURES IN TECHNICAL SERVICES
1. All personnel have the necessary individual protection and safety equipment.
2. We carry out the repairs in the rooms, as far as possible, without the presence of the client. If this is not possible, we maintain the safety distance of 1.5m at all times.
3. We disinfect all areas in which there has been intervention.
4. In the common areas we have defined a work perimeter that prevents access by customers.
5. We constantly renew the air in the common areas, at a temperature of 23º-26º, and we clean the filters daily.
Rules of coexistence and operation of services after the application of preventive measures for the containment of COVID-19
Frequent hand washing / hygiene, particularly when accessing shared areas.
We offer you disinfectant hydroalcoholic gel at different points within our facilities.
Use the inside of the elbow to cover your mouth / nose when coughing or sneezing, or use disposable tissues and wash your hands afterward.
Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes in public spaces.
Use the litter bins that you will find at different points of our facilities to deposit all disposable hygiene and protection material (masks, gloves, disposable tissues, etc.).
Respect social distancing with people outside the family or living environment.
Avoid greetings that involve physical contact (hugs, kisses ...)
Respect the gaugings established in common areas, and particularly those in which there is no physical control by the establishment.
Respect schedules and other regulations that may have been established by the establishment to comply with the permitted capacities, indicated in the signage available in the facilities and about which our staff can inform you.
Respect the distances between people established at customer service points, entrances to restaurants.
Respect the signs that establish routes or safety distances, as well as the closure of some spaces.
Do not stay in the room during cleaning, maintenance or repair services to be carried out in it.
At the first signs of symptoms compatible with COVID-19 disease (fever, cough, or respiratory distress):
Insulate yourself in your room (affected and living together)
Inform the establishment by telephone (reception / customer service) of the situation
Outdoor swimming pool service: in order to comply with safety distances, the capacity of hammocks has been reduced. We have established shifts to provide the option for the largest number of clients to enjoy the facilities. Therefore, the use of the pool becomes a mandatory reservation service.